Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"You are Lovely" Wall Hanging!

So, yesterday I posted this free printable...


Isn't it so pretty?

Well, I wanted to hang it immediately...
So, I printed it out on cardstock...it looks really great! 
Great quality!

And then I rummaged for some things I already had...
old frame with broken glass?    CHECK
                          paint?   CHECK
left over burlap from craft night?  CHECK
                          pretty trim?  CHECK

And here's how it turned out...



So girly and pretty!!


Painted the frame turquoise,
Covered the frame board in burlap and glued with hot glue.
Glued the print on.
Added trim pieces to sort of look like tape.

DONE and DONE.



Love.

Hope that inspires you to get this lovely print on your wall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment