Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011

Love the 'Stache!

It's gotten HOT here in Texas....so hot that I'm thinking we will be spending most of our summer in some sort of water to stay cool! Some sweet friends of ours invited us to the splash park for some water fun this week! Here's my sweet boys having some fun!

Sweet Sawyer LOVES the water!
Wet little smile face...
Gavin wanted to bring his sword and play pirates!
Amazing Micah taking a little rest in the shade...

I've also been working on these little shirts lately for the boys! I made one for my nephew for his birthday and it was so cute I decided my boys needed one too. I love all the mustache stuff out there lately...so I whipped these up!

Aren't they cute!!

I got the idea from here.

super hero 'stache
Brother love...

Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend! We're going to enjoy having the extra time with Dada!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment