Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pinterest LOVE!

So, most of you have probably already heard of Pinterest...it's sort of a new phenomenon in the social media world. You create an account which has boards that you pin items you like to...sort of like having a virtual pin board if that makes sense.

It's amazing for someone like me who find articles in magazines and wants to collect them somewhere, but never has the time to actually do it! This is so easy...click and save to a board!

I'm still sort of growing and organizing my boards, but it's been an amazing way to find creative ideas and just be inspired in general. I highly recommend going to Pinterest and requesting an invitation! And if you join, follow me! There's a button on the right side of my blog you can click on to follow me!

HAPPY PINNING!

Take a look at  some of my boards and get an idea of what Pinterest looks like...



No comments:

Post a Comment