Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

There's been some baking going on over here!

It's been a bread baking kind of week!



I made cinnamon raisin bread loafs for each of the boys' teachers at Mother's Day Out! They are all amazing and deserved a little "bread LOVE" this week for Teacher's Appreciation Week.

But...you...know...there was a little dough left over...so maybe Mama needed to make some cinnamon raisin bread for us too!! So, that's what I did and it was...


Ahhhh-maz-ing!!!! Warm out of the oven with a little butter on it...perfection!

Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day

I check this book out from the library and now I'm pretty sure I want to own it because I'm already getting separation anxiety about having to take it back to the library. That and after this post, some of you Waco moms might be upset at me if I check it out for another cycle! HA!

So, get the book and bake some bread this week! It's way easier than you might think and the taste difference can not compete!! It's a beautiful thing!!

3 comments:

  1. Yummmmm!! Gonna have to check it out, because my hubby only eats bread if it's homemade, he does not like store-bought bread. But I can count on one hand how many times I've made him bread in 6 years, lol!
    The cinnamon raisin looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try more recipes from this book! They have ciabatta and really yummy granola bread!! I'm going to try to make a loaf as sandwich bread this week. I already have most of the ingredients, so I really do think it's cheaper!!! And so so yummy! Let me know if you come across a good recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, so checking this out! Your homemaking adventures are so inspiring...I need to kick up a notch!

    ReplyDelete