Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 14, 2011

Handmade Hope with Hand & Cloth



So, I'm helping to create a Christmas Boutique here in Wheaton!
It's my first time organizing and event like this...it's a little overwhelming
and a whole lotta fun! HA!

So, I thought that occasionally I would link up posts that I've been doing on the Handmade Hope blog and let you guys in on some of the amazing vendors that will be there and some of the amazing organizations that will be represented as well.



Today, it's Hand & Cloth...and organization that provides dignified work for women at risk and coming our of trafficking. It's amazing! They create the most beautiful handmade blankets from saris! 
Need a gift for someone?? You just found it!




Come check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment