Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Happy Day Project: Day 1

It's the first day of The Happy Day Project
hosted by 


Each day this week there is a little act of kindness to perform
along with a lovely printable and information about
a great cause! Brilliant idea!

The task for today is to deliver a treat to a neighbor...I love this one!
And it couldn't have worked out more perfect, because our neighbors just had a baby
on Friday! YES!

So, I'm making this recipe.
Oh. My. Goodness.
This cinnamon bread is out of this world good and so easy!

It has become a staple here at this house and it was free
since it's all ingredients I already had.

I meant to snap a pic of the yumminess before taking it over there,
but didn't...oh, well!

You'll have to make some for yourself! HA!

Hope my neighbors were blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. so great! we brought treats to our neighbors too! love the projects where i already have everything i need :) great job. i'm sure they WERE most certainly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they were! And you should make that cinnamon bread recipe!! So good! The cinnamon sugar on top makes a yummy crust! Ha!

    ReplyDelete