Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

The Happy Day Project!

So, I have to admit that I'm a sucker for Blog Challenges...
I did the 31 days of thankfulness with The Nester...
well I did a few of those 31 days...HA!

31 days is a long time to try to blog every day! Sheesh!
It was fun to be stretched though and I really think that it 
brought a greater desire to cultivate thankfulness! 
So, it served its purpose! : )

Anyways, I saw The Happy Day Project on
Julie's lovely blog, Joy's Hope.



It's a challenge to do an act of kindness every day this next week...
isn't that a great idea?!
I have sort of a crazy week coming up, 
but I thought...who doesn't have time to bless someone else...
If I can't make the time for that then my priorities are screwed up.

Can I get an "Amen"???

Okay, so here's the details



I'm brainstorming my ideas this weekend so we're ready to go on Monday.
Every day you can check in at Julie's or Jeannett's blog for the 
fun printable and cause info.

Hope you want to join me in spreading the "HAPPY" this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment