Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Day Project: Day 2

Write a handwritten note to someone...
I honestly can't remember the last time I wrote a letter to someone without a reason...
like to thank them or tell them congratulations.

So, I LOVE this challenge today, because
it encourages me to do something I rarely do.

I love getting letters in the mail...
honestly, any mail that isn't a bill is a blessing.
An Anthro catalogue, a letter, a package of supplies
 for my shop. I love it all! HA!

Heather at Life Made Lovely made this beautiful printable
paper that I'm writing my note on today!!




I can't wait to give it to someone...

Don't forget to check out Joy's Hope for today's printable 
and charity!!

Oh...and write someone a letter today!
It's cold and rainy here...
a perfect day to write a note and work my tail off 
for my first ever Trunk Show TOMORROW!!!

WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment