Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 14, 2011

Otts' Family Thankful Tree

First of all, it seems that I may have not  have finished my Happy Day project...
needless to say, we have had a very busy last few days!!
The most important thing that happened was this amazing conference on Saturday...


Wow!! I'm still processing all the amazing things that God spoke 
at this conference.
Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be unpacking it here over the coming weeks!

But, today...I wanted to share our little (and free!) 
family project for Thanksgiving!

I first saw the idea here...and actually at my fabulous friends Shelby's house too!


Isn't it cute?! God has been speaking to us a lot about 
cultivating thankfulness
and this is a great way to do it and add a little fall decor to your house.
Also, my boys LOVED doing it too!!


I have a pitcher on my dining room table that I figured would be perfect for our
thankful tree!


Gavin with our new tree! Sticks from the yard, some extra card stock, 
a paper punch, and some yarn...DONE!!


We each wrote what we are thankful for on each tag. Mine was that I'm thankful
we get to go home to Texas for Thanksgiving!!

The boys were thankful A LOT for Legos! HA! They also drew pictures of family members...
it is really sweet!

So, there's a lovely project for you for fall...not to mention free which is always fun!

I'm also about to print out a cute chevron "give thanks" banner from Pinterest! YAY!

Have you printed out this yet??


My lovely friend, Megan, has this wonderful printable on her blog!
Mine is on a shelf in my living room! Beautiful!

Hope you're having a wonderful fall day!
We have much to be thankful for!


Linking up with...



No comments:

Post a Comment