Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back on the wagon


I'm going to be really honest...
I'm trying to lose weight and get in better shape.

My hope is to lose 20 pounds by Christmas and to be running an average of 12 miles a week.

There.
I said it.

Now it's out there and there's no turning back.

So, that means I'm using this bad boy again...

My Fitness Pal App
It can be tedious to count calories, but you know what?! It really works!
After three kids, it's been the only reliable thing I've used.

You know, the app...and getting my butt to the gym 4-5 times a week.

I know that some of you might be on this journey as well, so I thought that maybe I would take some space on my blog to post some things that might be helpful to you.
Recipes, workouts, cute athletic clothes (because really...it so helps, right?!), and of course I'll be vulnerably sharing my journey of getting in shape for all the world to see! Woo hoo!

So, to start off...

I'm telling you to get the My Fitness Pal App on your phone, ipad, whatever! Now, go do it! 
Seriously. Do it.

Then you can search for me "Christie Otts" in the friends section and voila! We have instant accountability. You can see my daily workout calories, my food diary, etc.

Ok. Let's do this thang.

Looking forward to the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment